JACK IN THE BOX
TECHNICAL & GENERAL RIDER
- Name of the act: JACK IN THE BOX
- Performance time: 7 min. 30 sec.
- Minimum stage size: 20 feet x 30 feet x 12 feet (H)
- Equipment (backpack helicopter) highest position: 12 feet
- Non-surrounding stage
- Hard, preferably black (dark) smooth stage surface
- Stage wings
- Room for the prop/equipment backstage (5 feet x 10 feet) and level surface to the stage Black background throughout the act
- Black middle curtain
- 2 male assistants on stage and 2-3 stagehands in black art outfit (Ideally, they could understand some English for specific directions or through an interpreter.)
- Audio media: CD (plays all the way through without any stops) or music file
- Minimum1 spotlight, intelligent lighting as well as adequate lighting including moving lights
- Minimum 2-3 hours for lighting focus/check and minimum 3 hours rehearsal with assistants/stagehands (Rehearsal could be done on the previous day.)
- Power source: 12 volt car battery, 120 AC for battery charger and smoke machine
- Round-trip, air cargo or Freight (Preferably, carnet provided for international shipping) from a location in Las Vegas, U.S.A. to a delivery address and back.
EQUIPMENT BOX MEASUREMENTS
- BOX 1: 48 x 40 x 40 (inch) Weight: 260 lbs.
- BOX 2: 40 x 40 x 24 (inch) Weight: 150 lbs.
- BOX 3: 24 x 24 x 96 (inch) Weight: 240 lbs.