TECHNICAL & GENERAL RIDER
- NAME OF ACT: ROBOT 9000
- PERFORMANCE TIME: 8 min.
- Minimum stage size: 15 feet (D) x 20 feet (W) x 12 feet (H)
- Robot’s highest position: 10 feet
- Act viewable from front with limited side view from the audience
- Hard, preferably black (dark) stage surface to withstand the weight of the equipment (approximately 380 pounds on 8 wheels)
- Stage wings
- Room for the prop/equipment backstage (10 feet x 10 feet) and level surface to the stage
- Black backdrop/curtain toward the end of the act
- For bright-colored TV studios: I can provide a free-standing black set piece. (MUST be notified ahead of time)
- Setup time to roll on stage: 15 seconds
- For smaller show (including magic conventions, TV): 2 male assistants on stage. Ideally, they could understand some English for specific directions or through an interpreter.
- For larger show: 2 male assistants on stage, 4 female assistants on stage (only when possible: female assistants are on stage for only 10 seconds.). Ideally, they could understand some English for specific directions or through an interpreter.
- Audio media: CD (plays all the way through without any stops) or a music file (USB thumb drive, disk, can be sent ahead of time)
- Heavy monitor for 1500 cartoon sound effects
- Two spot lights and intelligent lighting to create a variety of color, including UV light
- Minimum 2-3 hours for lighting and rehearsal with assistants (Rehearsal could be done in another location and/or on the previous day.)
- Use of pyro and smoke machine: please let me know if it is OK to use in your venue.
- Power source: 12 volt car battery (supplied at the destination), 120 AC for battery charger and air pump
- Round-trip, air cargo or Freight (Preferably, carnet provided for international shipping) from a location in Las Vegas, U.S.A. to a delivery address and back.
- Minimum $25,000.00 USD insurance on the equipment
EQUIPMENT BOX MEASUREMENTS and WEIGHTS
- BOX 1: 55(L) x 29(W) x 23(H) [inch] 250 lb. (Robot)
- BOX 2: 80(L) x 37(W) x 34(H) [inch] 640 lb. (Platform)
- BOX 3: 35(L) x 23(W) x 31(H) [inch] 190 lb. (Sign)
*** These numbers are very close to accurate, however, there could be slight differences subject to situations. The Biggest box needs a truck with a lift gate. All of this Equipment is sensitive robotics and needs to be handled with care. All crates contain G-FORCE indicators and vibration sensors. Equipment is used in a magic act and is dressed with different types of warning signs and symbols. These are all decorative for the impact of the act.
*** No boxes contain hazardous materials or compressed gasses.